Persona "Identity" Eyeshadow Palette

Sunday, February 5, 2017

in

Sona Gasparian is a blogger and YouTuber that I have been following for awhile now. She does looks I appreciate, and I have always liked her style. She recently started her own makeup line called "Persona", and the first item in the line is this "Identity" Eyeshadow palette. At first, I wasn't interested, and when I started seeing more looks done with it, the more I started to change my mind. And, I am SO glad I did.



The palette consists of 12 shades, 6 shimmer and 6 matte, and it retails for $32. One of the things I love most is that the names are on the actual palette underneath the shadow, so there is no confusion of which color you are using.

Let's get to some swatches, and then I will give my thoughts:


This is the first row of the palette. Color bottom to top are: "Humble, Sassy, Goal Digger and Seductive"


Bottom to Top: "Charming, Maverick, Bombshell, Goddess"


Bottom to Top: "Audacious, Chic, Bossy, Fearless"

I am so incredibly pleased with this palette. The shadows are very smooth, very pigmented and very easy to blend. Even though they are so pigmented, they don't overshadow each other when you create a look and become muddy, which is very common with such pigmented shadows. I find that it is an all in one palette. The first color "Humble" is a little darker and more pink than I usually set my primer with, but it worked well nonetheless. "Sassy" is a great inner corner highlight, and "Fearless" is one of the very best dark browns I have ever used. It makes up for there not being a black in this palette, and is actually much more flattering in my opinion.

This would be a great palette for travel, since it does come with a good size, quality mirror and contains any color you would ever need to create a multitude of beautiful looks. I created the look below using "Humble", "Charming", "Seductive", and "Fearless".


You can find the Persona Cosmetics Identity Palette Here.



3 comments:

  1. Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder is a personified statement which if ever makes you doubtful then need not to worry and panic.Fair and White Cream Transform yourself and switch from striking appearance to subtle glaze, from a formal radiance to vintage lustre with wide variety of Beauty and Personal care products available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of ways that you can bleach your skin but some bleaching methods are not safe for the skin at all. It can be confusing to look at the different methods because there are so many to choose from. There are some who would like to take pills in order to lighten their skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best makeup team is herre https://bridalmakeupkochi.weddingplannerskerala.com/

    ReplyDelete