Amber - Bachelorette Party Glam

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

in
Bachelorette Party Fun

Really, what better reason to get glammed than a bachelorette party! My lovely client, Amber, is going to be in a friends wedding next month, and wanted her trial for that makeup look to be on the same night as the bride's bachelorette party. I was so very happy when she showed me her inspiration pic; a smoky outer corner with glitter on the lid and a nude lip!! That is my kind of glam! Details on the look below. 


Face: 

 MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in shades NC37 and NC50
Laura Mercier Translucent Powder and RCMA No Color Powder mixed to set the face with a MAC puff (essential for oily skin; a brush just won't cut it)


Eyes: 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadows: Bengal, Caramel, Hot Chocolate, Smoke, Glisten

Lips: 


I hope you enjoyed this look. I hope to find time to do some requested looks on clients, so if you have any suggestions, be sure to leave them here or on my Instagram under this pic: "MandyDavisMUA"

Be blessed!!



4 comments:

  1. Its amazing how contour and highlight can change certain parts of the face! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I LOVE the powder of makeup. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks.
    NYC strippers for bachelor parties

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think events like this can make the overall status of the society to improve. It is a nice idea from the professionals to conduct such a giving day to help the people who are left helpless in the society.jogos online 2019
    play Games friv
    school friv

    ReplyDelete